LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Thanks again Chris, enjoying everything!

If you happen to be walking by the Wipeout cafe between lunch and dinner could you take a peek at what they are serving for afternoon snack? They used to have a taco bar setup, but I heard it is no longer. Just curious, as we enjoyed it :)

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

[quote name='BILL-WI']Just about 90,000 views....you are a stud!!!:eek:;):)

BILL[/QUOTE]

He totally is!!!!

Enjoyed today's day in SM. Thanks for sharing your day with us Chris.
Patty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YUM, Chris the crispy spicy shrimp is my fav! The tuna seared raw looking thing -- nope. Nor is a bunch of other things, but love Izumi. Wish Liberty had it.

Count me in as a lover of the a sea day or two at the end of a cruise. As much as it reminds me it is winding down, it it so nice to just sit back, relax. Think all my cruises have been booked basted on the ship and who gave me at least the day prior at sea. Also love the day after boarding at sea, but if Nassau like the Oasis or Allure -- I can handle an on-board and pretend.

Have a super day tomorrow (today, Friday) Chris.

Good morning friends and welcome to day six of LIVE from Allure of the Seas! Today and tomorrow are days at sea so this will be a great chance to bring you more photos of the incredible Allure. Right after breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!! :D

Good Morning Chris.............enjoy your two sea days!!! I love a couple sea days at the end of a cruise. As a matter of fact, I just booked Lady O, doing the same Eastern Itinerary your doing for Oct 31st, 2015. That'll give me something to look forward to after our Quantum with the Quayzees in April.

Patty

Chris, thanks for bringing us along. The food looks fantastic.

We love MAHO and are always up for a stop at the Sunset Bar.

They make some great drinks.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

John

Loving the review Chris. So, how did you like the Bernard's tour. Is it worth it? Enjoy your days at sea. Relax and enjoy you deserve it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I liked it a lot Kim. Just wish we would have more time but because of the festival and parade downtown, we ended up cutting the Maho tour short. Next time I'll be able to spend a lot more time down there.

I liked it a lot Kim. Just wish we would have more time but because of the festival and parade downtown, we ended up cutting the Maho tour short. Next time I'll be able to spend a lot more time down there.

Looks like I know what I'm booking for our quantum quayzie cruise.

Loving the review Chris. So, how did you like the Bernard's tour. Is it worth it? Enjoy your days at sea. Relax and enjoy you deserve it.

I have done tours with Bernard on numerous occasions and he does not disappoint. You can custom them as well.

Recommend them :)

I have done tours with Bernard on numerous occasions and he does not disappoint. You can custom them as well.

Recommend them :)

Thanks Emmy, that is just another endorsement that has us locked in on doing the tour.