shower in spa or gym?

topofE

I KNOW that this is a dumb question so I apologize in advance. There's four of us in one room on the Dream. I've heard people talk about one or two adults showering in the gym or spa but I can't seem to tell if that's the same shower or if we are talking about two different places. I know the difference between a gym and spa obviously:). But is the shower the one and the same? Any info/insight is appreciated.

Pretty sure there is a set of showers for the regular gym users and another set of showers for the "spa".

Had a spa balcony on my first Breeze cruise and I used the private showers in the spa area while the GF used the shower in the cabin.

I was on the Dream in March and used the gym showers a couple times. They are much bigger than the shower in the cabin. Also, the hair dryer in my cabin didn't work well so I liked using the hair dryer in the gym bathroom and getting ready in there. There was 3-4 large individual showers in there and also a nice sauna/steam room.

There is also nice bathrooms and steam rooms in the spa area on the Dream. These are two separate areas and floors. :)

I was on the Dream in March and used the gym showers a couple times. They are much bigger than the shower in the cabin. Also, the hair dryer in my cabin didn't work well so I liked using the hair dryer in the gym bathroom and getting ready in there. There was 3-4 large individual showers in there and also a nice sauna/steam room.

There is also nice bathrooms and steam rooms in the spa area on the Dream. These are two separate areas and floors. :)

Can you expand on that? Which floor houses the spa showers and which houses the gym showers? I've tried to figure it out from cruise deck plans dot com but I can't seem to visualize it. Do you have to check into at the spa desk in order to use the gym showers? We've four in a cabin this fall and I suspect we're going to want to use them - frequently!

Can you expand on that? Which floor houses the spa showers and which houses the gym showers? I've tried to figure it out from cruise deck plans dot com but I can't seem to visualize it. Do you have to check into at the spa desk in order to use the gym showers? We've four in a cabin this fall and I suspect we're going to want to use them - frequently!

so it may be that you have to "check in" at a desk to use the gym or the gym showers.

The reason I say that is the Spa areas and Gym areas are in the same part of the ship on the Spa Deck.

BUT, it will not be a problem -

(a) Spa users generally have a colored wrist band identifying themselves as Spa users. No wrist band, no using the Spa [hence, no necessity to check in].

(b) classes are scheduled in the Gym [yoga, PT type classes, etc.], so people have to be able to access the Gym in order to attend a class. There is no requirement, however, to enroll in any class in order to use the Gym facilities, including the locker room or the Gym shower.

Do not worry, you will have be able to use that facility.

Spa Deck image can be found at:

http://www.icruise.com/c/deckplan.php?SailDate=&WMPHShipCode=264&DeckNumber=12#dp