What time do you think we can board?

seashell64

In 10 short days we are boarding the Liberty for the first sailing out of port canaveral! She will be coming from Miami and will pull into port canaveral without passengers... Should I get my hopes up that I can get on early- we do have Fttf

In 10 short days we are boarding the Liberty for the first sailing out of port canaveral! She will be coming from Miami and will pull into port canaveral without passengers... Should I get my hopes up that I can get on early- we do have Fttf

Since there won't be any passengers debarking, I would guess embarkation would begin around 10:00 - 10:30. I would give Carnival a call to find out what time boarding is supposed to start. We've been on the Liberty twice, and it's currently our favorite ship. I think you're going to really like it. Hope you have a great cruise! By the way, the breakfast burritos at the Blue Iguana Cantina are really good!:)

On all of the cruises I have been on, we have boarded around 11am-12pm Except, the Magic. We were delayed to the oil spill. Boarding was 8-11, but we didn't get on until 1. It also depends on the port,too

-Olivia

Carnival Elation Super Bowl 2007

Carnival Elation December 2010

Carnival Elation Spring Break 2012

Carnival Elation Spring Break 2013

Carnival Magic Spring Break 2014

Booked

Carnival Dream Spring Break 2015

Go when you would like to go. If you call Carnival or listen to their emails, you will be told to get there much later than when they will actually begin boarding.

MOST likely that will be earlier than normal and you can check in about 10 and board about 11Am. BUT take into consideration the possibility that it will get delayed. With the ship just getting back from dry dock, she will need a Coast Guard inspection and approval to sail. Most likely that will go fine and thing will proceed normally, but there is a chance that sailing can be delayed while they fix something the coast guard spots. (Although unlikely that will prevent them from boarding the passengers.)

We ALWAYS go early. only a couple of times we had to wait until noon before being boarded and never have we been delayed beyond that. (knock on wood) Our thoughts are that we would rather be waiting in the terminal than sitting at the hotel. That way our cruising starts as early as it can (after all you did PAY for a full day, you may as well get as much of it as you can)

Go when you would like to go. If you call Carnival or listen to their emails, you will be told to get there much later than when they will actually begin boarding.

MOST likely that will be earlier than normal and you can check in about 10 and board about 11Am. BUT take into consideration the possibility that it will get delayed. With the ship just getting back from dry dock, she will need a Coast Guard inspection and approval to sail. Most likely that will go fine and thing will proceed normally, but there is a chance that sailing can be delayed while they fix something the coast guard spots. (Although unlikely that will prevent them from boarding the passengers.)

We ALWAYS go early. only a couple of times we had to wait until noon before being boarded and never have we been delayed beyond that. (knock on wood) Our thoughts are that we would rather be waiting in the terminal than sitting at the hotel. That way our cruising starts as early as it can (after all you did PAY for a full day, you may as well get as much of it as you can)

I didn't think dry dock was involved, Liberty was one of the first 2.0. I thought the ship was just moving here from Miami.