RCI website question

dna529

If you log in and go through your reservation, there is a section for shore excursions under the pre-planner. I've been reviewing options too and it looks like they've recently changed the format to an outlook-style calender view.

Logon to the website and go to My Cruises. Access the shore excursions through your reservation. If the calendar appears, go to the upper right-hand side of the calendar. There is a drop down menu, select Shore Excursions, and hopefully they will appear. You will need to select each port individually.

Hope this works!

I am very new to using the website. Does anyone know why I can't look at or book shore excursions for my June 2014 cruise? It was there last week and now it's gone.

When it comes to questions about the RCI web site the answer is always the same..."It depends on if the hamsters are on break or not."

For a large, international corporation they have more trouble with their site.

Does anyone know how far out they have excursions available to book? We are still about 6 months out. Last time I looked I couldnt find anywhere to book them on our reservation. Was it too early? Or did I just miss them?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Edited by ang73

Does anyone know how far out they have excursions available to book? We are still about 6 months out. Last time I looked I couldnt find anywhere to book them on our reservation. Was it too early? Or did I just miss them?

There's no set time. Sometimes they are available over 6 months out, sometimes less than 3 months. Just keep checking the website.

There's no set time. Sometimes they are available over 6 months out, sometimes less than 3 months. Just keep checking the website.

Thank you!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I spent the week trying to book excursions and on-board activities for a cruise next month. Only managed to book two out of three excursions, and wasn't able to book the on-board stuff. It's SO frustrating, and doesn't seem to get any better year after year. I'm going to try again now...hoping the website is in a good mood. Seems like this problem should be on the top of RCI's list. Gee, sounds like Obamacare!!