C Deck Balcony Port Side Azura

jamescruise07

We have just been allocated 2 C Deck balcony cabins on the port side. C222 and C226. Has anyone had any experiences with this type of balcony. I am aware they are slightly bigger than the ones on A Deck but not sure the difference. Also, what sort of entertainment is on board a 2 night cruise. I have heard people say they are more party cruises. :)

We have just been allocated 2 C Deck balcony cabins on the port side. C222 and C226. Has anyone had any experiences with this type of balcony. I am aware they are slightly bigger than the ones on A Deck but not sure the difference. Also, what sort of entertainment is on board a 2 night cruise. I have heard people say they are more party cruises. :)

We had a C deck balcony starboard fwd on our recent Caribbean cruise. The balconies are twice the depth of the normal ones, which is great if it is hot as part of the balcony has usually got some shade. The cabin is the same size as the other balcony cabins.

Sorry can't help with the entertainment on a 2 nighter, but I am sure you will have a great time:)

Molly

We always book C deck balconies on Azura and Ventura. Twice the size as those on A and B decks and are have half covered and half exposed, so get sun and shade - or shielded from the rain!

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.

Sorry can't help with the 2 nigher cruises as not done one, but have friends who have said they enjoyed it, as being on a cruise is better than not bring on one!

Have a great time.

Of course the fact they are twice the depth means they are overlooked by the standard balcony cabins on the decks above.

Not a problem unless you are having a bit of hanky panky, and less overlooked than you would be round the pool since half the balcony is covered.

I have been on many 2 night cruises - and yes the majority of them are party cruises with people wanting a good time and partying.

The entertainment has usually been one of the lively show pop song sort of shows by the Headliners - Boogie Nights, Reflex, etc and we have also seen the tribute to Queen on a few of the shorter cruises.

We saw Bobby Davro on a couple of 2 nighters a few years ago.

The bars are usually very busy - much busier than normal.

Have fun!

Not a problem unless you are having a bit of hanky panky, and less overlooked than you would be round the pool since half the balcony is covered.

So it's actually only hanky panky right out by the rail that would be a problem....

Thanks everyone!

It is less than 2 weeks to go now. Does anyone who the cruise director and the captain is currently on board as I can't seem to find any information anywhere. We have cruised with Neil Oliver before and really really liked him so fingers crossed it is him