are cans or bottles of soft drinks for sale in the shop in Ventura

Hi

I know there is a soft drinks package availableon Ventura but my DH and I do like a gin and lemonade in the evening. We were just wondering (just to save rushing around Genoa looking for a supermarket after a very early flight) whether we could buy a couple of cans or bottles of lemonade onboard for our mixers.

Thanks

Last year i took a case of the small cans with me 15 in a box about £3.00 but that was sailing from Southampton but flying this year to Barbados wonder if you can buy cans in bulk at the Barbados port ?

Mark

We bought bottles of mixers and spirits/beer from Barbados duty free shops at the docks. They are only about 5mins walk from the ship.

Depending on what time you get to the ship and what time the ship sails, you can get on the ship, take your hand luggage to your cabin, quick shower and change (if you have time) get off the ship (turn right as you get off and walk along the dock, the shops are right in front of you) and do your shopping:)

Molly

Molly