Talk to Me About Aft Balcony Cabins on Magic!

dljones

We got an upgrade to an aft balcony cabin on Magic. Specifically, 7465...

This will be totally new to us. We've done everything from inside to OV to balcony. I love the balcony cabins but never had the opportunity to take an aft balcony.

If anyone has pictures please post... :) as well. O

h, and btw, I'm stupid, haven't done my homework, lazy, out of touch, ignorant, add your own insult. So, I've done it for you so you don't have to leave a nasty comment. Let's see how long that lasts ROFL.

We got an upgrade to an aft balcony cabin on Magic. Specifically, 7465...

This will be totally new to us. We've done everything from inside to OV to balcony. I love the balcony cabins but never had the opportunity to take an aft balcony.

If anyone has pictures please post... :) as well. O

h, and btw, I'm stupid, haven't done my homework, lazy, out of touch, ignorant, add your own insult. So, I've done it for you so you don't have to leave a nasty comment. Let's see how long that lasts ROFL.

Sorry you have to appologize so you won't get bashed. Sometimes no matter how we word our concerns somebody always has a negative thing to say whether it relative or not.

Good news is you will love your cabin. Aft views are highly coveted. There will be slightly more motion in the rear but not like the front of the ship. This is a very quiet location as no one passes your cabin except you closest neighbors. The cabin is very roomy and the balcony will be much deeper than the side balconys. The view of the wake is mesmorizing and relaxing. You may even be lucky enough to have a lounge chair.

The only small negative that I can think of is it's a longer walk to the front of the ship. But if you're in decent shape, think of it as another way to walk off those extra calories you will get from eating anything you want. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!

ImageUploadedByForums1398686036.828780.jpg.a68551cac8bf0300861867606ea17a8a.jpg

Hope this helps. You can see a ton more pics by going to ******************** or a simple google search. That is all that I did. You will love this cabin. Wife and I are in 7466 on 5/11.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

[ATTACH]310873[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps. You can see a ton more pics by going to ******************** or a simple google search. That is all that I did. You will love this cabin. Wife and I are in 7466 on 5/11.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Dan!

Different POV, while we liked our aft, and glad we tried it on a cruise with some others, on a cruise for just the two of us, we would go back to a side balcony. The extra room was nice for travelling with 4 others,but overall, we prefer the side.

The extra space was nice but with 2 ppl not a big deal (and we spend a lot of time out there)

The sun/shade issue was not a big deal for us, so that was a neutral.

We like the aft location, but that's another neutral as there are plenty of aft side balconies.