Cruise Shuttle to Vancouver

We sail on the Radiance to Alaska on August 13. We elected to book the air through RCL and they have us flying to Seattle arriving at 10:55 am and taking the RCL bus to Vancouver. From reading the materials it seems it will take approximately 4 hours to get to the ship. That means we may not get to the ship until 4:30 or 5 pm.

I know it's too late to do anything about it but wanted to know if anyone had information that might help soothe my mind.

Singbill,

I guarantee you that the ship will not sail without you as long as everything is booked through RCCL. Our sailing in May of 2004 was held up for a short time in order to allow for some late arriving passengers to arrive from Seattle.

Have a great time. This was the best cruise that I've ever been on.

Thanks Comxkid

That's good to hear. I understand now why folks don't use cruise air. It seems that we will lose part of the day just traveling to the ship and I know the ship is set to sail at 5 pm. Just doesn't seem fair that everyone else who got to the ship early has to wait just because a bus load of us who booked air through RCL are late getting there.

Archived