Couches on Breeze!

hlb76

I would really like to book a room with a Upper and a couch for our family of 3. I like my son to sleep in the Upper and still have the couch to sit on when in the room. Is this a possibility on the Breeze? What Category room must I book to do this?

You can book a cabin for 4 if you have 3 persons, but they can move you if needed.

As a solo I have frequently booked a cabin which accomodates 4 and never have been moved.

Last week I moved from a cabin for 4 to one for 3 and the lady at Carnival was having a fit. When I asked to moved she only noted the cabin I was asking for was for 3 and she didn't want to accomodate my request. When I told her I was in a cabin for 4 she didn't believe me at first, finally relented and I got the cabin for 3.

Go to cruisedeckplans and go to the bottom left of the page where it says Extra information. You can go deck by deck to see which cabin has what configuration.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

We had a balcony for two, and added a third person. The only BL available was a quad, and they informed us that we might get bumped (had to get Suv. approval to get the room), but it was a less than a month before sailing when we added the third person, so the chances were slim.

Edited by sjcruiser

There are no rooms that I know of on the Breeze that have a couch & that put the 3rd person in an upper bunk. Interior rooms put the 3rd person in an upper, but there are no couches. OVs & balconies will have a couch, but that is the bed for the 3rd person. That is why you would have to book a 4-person OV or balcony room (where the 4th person is in the upper). You would have to explain to your room steward when you get on board that you want the upper to be the 3rd bed instead of the couch. When 3 are booked into a 4-person room like that, they will assume that you want the couch to be the 3rd bed unless you tell them otherwise. But as others have said, you may not be able to book a 4-person room, or if you can, it's possible you could get bumped into a triple.

Thanks everyone... We have been lucky enough to have been able to book a quad for 3 in the past. But Our luck could run out at anytime I'm sure. I was just having troubles finding those types of room on the Breeze. I'm sure it is also that it is that the numbers of cabins left availible is not as high as other ships I have booked! We will figure it out and make due with whatever we get.