Breakaway/Getaway Deck 9 Aft B1 question

trump

Hi, I am getting ready to book a B1 AFT Balcony. Many on CC have shared the Spice H2O noise factor on the higher decks. What about Deck 9 Aft - is there any noise from below ? (Deck 8: Cagney's, Moderno's ?) Thank you.

We had 9318 to Bermuda last May and it was a great room. The balcony is almost comically huge. :D We did have some noise from Spice H20, but it wasn't terrible and with the doors closed, we couldn't hear anything at all in the room. We didn't have any disturbances from below either. The afternoon sail away from Bermuda on the balcony was wonderful and the morning ride into NY Harbor was amazing.

I am now a confirmed aft balcony sailor. :D

Jen

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the balcony but try searching maybe you can find some. Regarding the price; I think it depends on how much you will use the balcony. If you plan on using it often, I would say go for it. If not, save the money for other things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app