Magic, what's your favorite thing?

sweetshell637

RedFrog Pub! I didn't think I would turn into one of "those" people since I wasn't super impressed with Red Frog on the Triumph (or Guy's Burgers...so much hype!! It's just a greasy burger!), but the RedFrog Pub on Magic is HUGE and like a whole other restaurant to itself. Fun to hang out there and snack on things, drink, and play games.

RedFrog Pub! I didn't think I would turn into one of "those" people since I wasn't super impressed with Red Frog on the Triumph (or Guy's Burgers...so much hype!! It's just a greasy burger!), but the RedFrog Pub on Magic is HUGE and like a whole other restaurant to itself. Fun to hang out there and snack on things, drink, and play games.

This.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I can't pick just one but some of my favorites on the Magic is the Pub Grub in the Red Frog ($3.33 upcharge). The Taste Bar on the Ocean Plaza for wraps and custom made salads at lunch, plus they also serve an enhanced continental breakfast with scrambled eggs and hot cereals in addition to all the regular stuff.

Cucina del Capitano for lunch on embarkation day, it's free every day at lunch and a $12 up charge in the evening, but well worth it.

I love hanging out on the Lanai in the afternoon. The chairs are comfortable and there is a nice breeze but you're out of the sun.

Yes! I am so looking forward to this!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't pick just one but some of my favorites on the Magic is the Pub Grub in the Red Frog ($3.33 upcharge). The Taste Bar on the Ocean Plaza for wraps and custom made salads at lunch, plus they also serve an enhanced continental breakfast with scrambled eggs and hot cereals in addition to all the regular stuff.

Cucina del Capitano for lunch on embarkation day, it's free every day at lunch and a $12 up charge in the evening, but well worth it.

I love hanging out on the Lanai in the afternoon. The chairs are comfortable and there is a nice breeze but you're out of the sun.

Ohhhhh must check these out!! Thanks!!

We were on the Magic in January and we enjoyed these things the most:

*Ocean Plaza at noon: The made to order salads are yummy!

*The BBQ right outside the Ocean Plaza on Sea days - the charcoal grilled sliders were excellent! We ate lunch here every sea day. They also had hot dogs, chips & salsa and quesidillas.

*The aft pool - its always quieter back there if you want to get away from the loud music and busyness of the Lido pool area.

*The Comedy Club at night!

*DH played organized Dodge ball every sea day morning and had a blast. It really became a spectator sporting event as the week grew on! His team won the week, and he even got MVP at the end of the week.

*DH also enjoyed playing in the "small" sporting events every day - Bean Bag toss, ring toss, etc, outside the Red Frog Pub. He won a few medals to bring home too!

I don't know if you like Indian food, but at the very back of the ship at the Serenity deck there is an Indian buffet. It was wonderful! I am also a Red Frog fan. Within about an hour of being on the ship my husband and I had a 'Painkiller' in a fishbowl at RFP and it was so delicious and so much fun to people watch from their 'deck' area.

Also, if at all possible try the Steakhouse on the first night, it's delicious and you'll get a free bottle of wine! Then make sure to hit up the adult comedy. I could go on and on! Have a great time! :)

We were on the Magic in January and we enjoyed these things the most:

*Ocean Plaza at noon: The made to order salads are yummy!

*The BBQ right outside the Ocean Plaza on Sea days - the charcoal grilled sliders were excellent! We ate lunch here every sea day. They also had hot dogs, chips & salsa and quesidillas.

*The aft pool - its always quieter back there if you want to get away from the loud music and busyness of the Lido pool area.

*The Comedy Club at night!

*DH played organized Dodge ball every sea day morning and had a blast. It really became a spectator sporting event as the week grew on! His team won the week, and he even got MVP at the end of the week.

*DH also enjoyed playing in the "small" sporting events every day - Bean Bag toss, ring toss, etc, outside the Red Frog Pub. He won a few medals to bring home too!

Ohhhh I'll check it out!!!

I don't know if you like Indian food, but at the very back of the ship at the Serenity deck there is an Indian buffet. It was wonderful! I am also a Red Frog fan. Within about an hour of being on the ship my husband and I had a 'Painkiller' in a fishbowl at RFP and it was so delicious and so much fun to people watch from their 'deck' area.

Also, if at all possible try the Steakhouse on the first night, it's delicious and you'll get a free bottle of wine! Then make sure to hit up the adult comedy. I could go on and on! Have a great time! :)

I'll be sure to try the Indian food for sure! Seems RFP is a hit with everyone! Must go there! Thanks!!

Lindsey beat me to it...the Indian food aka Tandoori is soooooo good!

Serenity drinking a Kiss on the Lips. ;-)

Also, now we were a little bit unconventional, but we ate late one night in Lido (or pizza) instead of doing a formal night and had a huge hot tub on the side all to ourselves! :D

Speaking of pizza, it was good and they make it right there. A slice and a free bag of popcorn watching a movie... We are headed back to the Magic on the 11th and I can't wait to do that again.

As silly as it sounds, look out for the funny sign on your way out for a port. Keep your camera ready. I forgot to take a picture last time, but will remember this time. You will know it when you see it. ;)

Edited by CruisinCarps
Spelling

Lindsey beat me to it...the Indian food aka Tandoori is soooooo good!

Serenity drinking a Kiss on the Lips. ;-)

Also, now we were a little bit unconventional, but we ate late one night in Lido (or pizza) instead of doing a formal night and had a huge hot tub on the side all to ourselves! :D

Speaking of pizza, it was good and they make it right there. A slice and a free bag of popcorn watching a movie... We are headed back to the Magic on the 11th and I can't wait to do that again.

As silly as it sounds, look out for the funny sign on your way out for a port. Keep your camera ready. I forgot to take a picture last time, but will remember this time. You will know it when you see it. ;)

Ohhhh awesome!!!

Sweetshell glad you posted this, I was about to ask something like this myself. So excited for the Magic!!

We've also discovered the cloud 9 spa/thermal suite on previous cruises, magic has one...very nice.

Sweetshell glad you posted this, I was about to ask something like this myself. So excited for the Magic!!

We've also discovered the cloud 9 spa/thermal suite on previous cruises, magic has one...very nice.

😄 well unfortunately there aren't many magic reviews and I know she has so much on her!! I'm sure we're missing something's but this is a good start!!

😄