How many people liked getaway shows

elou

I've been reading all the reviews. It seems to me that it is a 50-50 split between Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor. I know comedians change. I'm 70 and mom is 90, so maybe music of dueling guys are not for us. I've been on Oasis and Allure and am hoping I can enjoy these shows. Any ideas?

I've been reading all the reviews. It seems to me that it is a 50-50 split between Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor. I know comedians change. I'm 70 and mom is 90, so maybe music of dueling guys are not for us. I've been on Oasis and Allure and am hoping I can enjoy these shows. Any ideas?

I enjoyed all the entertainment on the Getaway. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say Burn the Floor, although the Illusionarium dinner show was very unique. But why choose? You can see them all. You might be surprised to find you and Mom like the sing along of the dueling pianos. I know my Mom would have! And you can come and go there at will, it is not like a show in a theatre, so if and when you've had enough you are free to move on.

I enjoyed Legally Blonde and Illusionarium. I didn't see Getaway's Burn the Floor but enjoyed the version on Breakaway. Dueling Piano's was very good and they play audience requests so.

Everyone has different tastes. See and judge for yourself and don't let negative opinions dissuade you.

I missed Burn the Floor. (Too many choices) I did not like Legally Blonde at all. But MANY people did. So its just a matter of taste. The contant screeching of the 'Oh My God's' and the screeching laughing/talking just grated my nerves so I left fairly early. But take my opinions with ONE grain of salt...i will knock out on a broadway show in a minute. :D

the Illusionarium...I LOVED, LOVED AND LOVED.:p.. I thought it was definitley worth its money

I did the dueling pianos one night...let me tell you...its was a ton a folk 70 and Up ENJOYING themselves..laughing, and dancing...so I think you will be pleasantly surprised. They sang songs from EVERY era....one of the guys (somebody requested) RAPPED Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby)...oh course my mouth just fell open as he moved accross the stage and into the audince spitting his lyrics.....tooo funny!!! hey, somebody gave him a 'tip' so he had to do it!! For the entertainment alone... its worth taking a peak.

If you like wine. You may want to check out the Wine Lovers Musical (musical and wine tasting with lunch) It has got great reviews. I plan on going to that one on my next sailing.

Anyway, as others have said...check them all out :D