breeze help

melsmom303

I'd be so afraid of the deck 6 balconies that overlook the hot tubs or the ones over the major smoking areas. To me, the convenience of lido deck outweighs the potential for a bad balcony. Although, worst case you could probably get your room swapped if you complain, but it might not be for another balcony. I've only complained for a room swap one time and they were pretty nice about it.

I would never do a guarantee balcony. Just too many variables, and I don't want to be stuck in a horrible cabin for 8 nights. We always do a Lido balcony, just because we love the convenience of the location.:D:D

I guess it really depends on how much time you spend in your cabin.

Will you USE the balcony? If not, DEFINTIELY do the Lido inside. You will NOT be disappointed with the location/convenience.

If you DO use it, you can always take the chance for the guarantee.

Good luck!!!

Let us know what you decide!:D

Hi MelsMom303,

Here's my two cents...I was on the Breeze in March, I always book balcony cabins just because of personal preference.

My only concern with the guarantee gamble would be the balcony cabins on Deck 6, they have no privacy and in the noisier areas close to the public locations...:eek:

We were in cabin 11252 and I loved, loved, loved this cabin because of its location and convenience. I would book it again in a heartbeat. If I had to choose, I would take the Lido inside cabin, just for the convenience.

For what it's worth...we did the breeze the second week of april and the liberty the 19-26.

We had an inside spa cabin on the breeze and a front walkway ov/inside whatever the heck they call them on the liberty.

Liberty has very enjoyable entertainment and plenty of food choices. It's extremely uniquely decorated as most of the carnival fleet...LOL For some crazy reason, we find that part of carnival endearing. Probably because we've been sailing on them since the mardi gras.

However, the Breeze is really a beautiful ship. Lots of fun stuff to do. Being in a spa cabin, we spent a part of every day in the spa, which is why we chose that ship.

But, if having a balcony is your "necessary thing" to have, then by all means do the liberty. You will totally enjoy it. We had a very good time on the Liberty. it is a "fun" ship.

ty so much im gonna sleep on it i wanna try the breeze but im sure ill love the liberty too i priced airfare and its roughly the same price i know port canaveral is a little further from the airport then the breeze but that doesnt matter much to me. its just me and the hubby were just looking for some r an r and we really do enjoy our balcony lol.

My family and I just got off the Breeze and my sister did balcony GTY. They assigned her room 7210. First balcony under the bridge and the first room next to the entry door to the picture walkway on deck 7.

Ship rules: you couldn't have your balcony light on at night and your curtains had to be drawn if you were in your room at night with the lights on. Other negative was the door from the picture walkway, when people would open it, the wind from the bow would slam it against their headboard wall waking them up or disturbing their naps. It was just plain weird.

She mentioned it to guest services and they applied $320 OBC to her bill. Interesting outcome, but she was happy with their consolation.

You really are better off with the interior on the Lido then a windy, light-less, noisy room....should they dish that out to you.