HSN - Wow!

mdmomof7

I had no idea they had such cute stuff. I bought a Nine West purse the other day and oldest dd (The big 18 on the 14th!) wants it too. I bought mine at Macy's on clearance and can't find another but did online today. It's the white one and it has cocoa (they call it pebble) trim. 758782_img.jpg

And the price is a bit less than the Macy's clearance price I paid.

Then I found all these other great HSN items. Nina slides for $23, Papell (Adrienne Papell??) satin heels for $19. Pewter silk Papell Studio evening palazzo pants for $40!

They have this really cool underwire strapless bra that reminds me of Spanx material. Has anyone ever tried this? I'm a 36/38D so strapless is normally useless to me. But...this might work. What do you think?

724450_img.jpg

Link w/ product description: http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=1947944&web_id=1947944&sz=0&sf=IN&dept=&cat=&subcat=&gs=&attr=&prev=hp!sf&ocm=

Great items and prices! Saves gas too!

Anyone shop HSN? Any advice?

I had no idea they had such cute stuff. I bought a Nine West purse the other day and oldest dd (The big 18 on the 14th!) wants it too. I bought mine at Macy's on clearance and can't find another but did online today. It's the white one and it has cocoa (they call it pebble) trim. 758782_img.jpg

And the price is a bit less than the Macy's clearance price I paid.

Then I found all these other great HSN items. Nina slides for $23, Papell (Adrienne Papell??) satin heels for $19. Pewter silk Papell Studio evening palazzo pants for $40!

They have this really cool underwire strapless bra that reminds me of Spanx material. Has anyone ever tried this? I'm a 36/38D so strapless is normally useless to me. But...this might work. What do you think?

724450_img.jpg

Link w/ product description: http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=1947944&web_id=1947944&sz=0&sf=IN&dept=&cat=&subcat=&gs=&attr=&prev=hp!sf&ocm=

Great items and prices! Saves gas too!

Anyone shop HSN? Any advice?

Please post and tell me if this strapless works for you. I wear a 34DD and have a really tough time with strapless bras. This looks comfy but I need some support.

Didn't you see the reviews??? There are many posted there...and based on them, I think I would pass.

Archived