guy's Burger....gluten free

kiwi121210

Just wondering if you can still get gluten free buns at Guy's?? My hubby is gluten intolerant, so he just likes to stay away and is looking forward to getting a hamburger bun. Is it true that you can get them??

Sunday can't come fast enough. Conquest here we come.

I don't know if Guy's has gluten free buns or not. Last year, I just got the hamburger patty and then loaded it up with lettuce, bacon, grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms, and tomatoes and ate it with a fork - super yummy! Can't wait to have one in June :D

Just wondering if you can still get gluten free buns at Guy's?? My hubby is gluten intolerant, so he just likes to stay away and is looking forward to getting a hamburger bun. Is it true that you can get them??

They didn't have them for my daughter on Liberty in December. She just took her burger off the bun and loaded it up and ate it with a knife and fork.

They didn't have them for my daughter on Liberty in December. She just took her burger off the bun and loaded it up and ate it with a knife and fork.

Someone some time ago posted that Liberty Guys had GF buns. Hoping they will next month. My DD is gf and was looking forward to it.

I will report back.

• 3 weeks later...

In my previous cruises on 2.0 ships I have done a "Naked Guy". :) Just burger with no bun and add the toppings and eat it with a knife and fork.

I have "heard" that Carnival now has gluten free pizza crust and, in the deli, gluten free bread. I am still looking for confirmation of this.

Take care,

Mike

They did have GF buns on our 2 Glory cruises (within the last 18m) and they also did on our Breeze cruise in Jan. 2014

It wasn't advertised or anything. I just asked, and it took about 10m for them to make it. But my 8yr old son, who has celiac LOVED being able to have a burger with a bun. Bc we just go bunless 99.9% of the time.

The fries are NOT GF!

Check out the gluten-free section here:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/DietRequirements.htm

They did have GF buns on our 2 Glory cruises (within the last 18m) and they also did on our Breeze cruise in Jan. 2014

It wasn't advertised or anything. I just asked, and it took about 10m for them to make it. But my 8yr old son, who has celiac LOVED being able to have a burger with a bun. Bc we just go bunless 99.9% of the time.

The fries are NOT GF!

I remember seeing potato sticks out in a dish on the toppings bar at Guy's on Conquest. They had a sign on them stating they were gluten-free. I didn't see them on the toppings bar at Guy's on Sunshine, so maybe you can ask for them.