Question about Late Night Fun Zone in Splash Academy

We will be sailing on the Breakaway in about a month. This is the first time I've sailed where my kids have been old enough to participate in Splash Academy (they're 5 and 3). I'm wondering about the late night fun zone. For those of you who have done this, can/do kids come in jammies and do they allow them to fall asleep if they get tired. They'll be taking afternoon naps and even my little one can go to almost midnight on occasion, but there is one night where we'd like to go to a late show, so just wondering how it works on the ship.

Any recent experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is what I know from my experience on the Star 3/30/14:

-7-10:30 is free of charge.

-after 10:30 was $6/hour per child

-Yes, they came in jammies

-Yes, there is a "quiet" room to sleep if needed.

-My daughter (5) loved the splash academy, but once 10:30 rolled around, she really wanted to be in the stateroom sleeping. The staff on the night we did use late hours was GREAT at convincing her to stay and she ultimately had a great time.

-I am a teacher/parent and I am pretty hesitant about any "day care" services offered when on vacation. I have to say that of the 3 cruise lines we have tried (Disney, Royal Caribbean and NCL) my daughters favorite club was the one on the Star. The staff was great, organized, and kept the children active and busy from the moment she stepped foot in the zone. I was impressed about how they handled disruptive behaviors, and the care and respect they showed my child. Hopefully the quality of the youth staff is consistent throughout the cruiseline.