Photo Packages

Go to http://www.mycruisephotos.com. You can normally see the actual price for your cruise a few months in advance. Our experience has been that once onboard there will be a special for the first few days of the cruise and the price will be the same as if booked online. After that the price will increase.

Keep in mind that if you book in advance you have to pay at the time of booking. The company, Image Group, is a Grand Cayman company so use a credit card that has no foreign transaction fees.

Can anyone tell me about the quality of the photos you received when buying the package? I ask because I'm a professional photographer. I would like to receive CR2s or dngs, but I'm assuming they only give you jpgs? How many MB on average are the photos?

Can anyone tell me about the quality of the photos you received when buying the package? I ask because I'm a professional photographer. I would like to receive CR2s or dngs, but I'm assuming they only give you jpgs? How many MB on average are the photos?

Hahahaa

All the pictures are JPEG. I was talking to one of the ship photographers and he said they only shoot in JPEG. Could you imagine the space needed if they shot all those pictures in RAW. The pictures on the disc are the same quality as the prints on the ship. We purchased the 10 picture package on our last cruise. The disc had all our pictures on them and we could choose which 10 we wanted to download. We had them printed and they turned out great.

No and no and no. I have never been offered the digital package on past cruises, but the prints are about par with a low to mid range studio (Target, JCPenny that sort of thing). I don't think they do any type of touch-up from shot to print.

I randomly checked a few of ours and they range from 1.14 MB for the gangway photos to 1.82 for formal night photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I tried to pre order the unlimited package for an upcoming trip but they only have the option for digital or digital plus prints and all I want it prints. If I paid for the digital unlimited would they let me exchange for unlimited prints only once on board?

Also, we will be on Adventure for 7 nights, how many different opportunities are there likely to be and can you go to the same background / studio more than once for the unlimited?

I tried to pre order the unlimited package for an upcoming trip but they only have the option for digital or digital plus prints and all I want it prints. If I paid for the digital unlimited would they let me exchange for unlimited prints only once on board?

Also, we will be on Adventure for 7 nights, how many different opportunities are there likely to be and can you go to the same background / studio more than once for the unlimited?

There are lots of backdrops at various places around the ship every evening plus the dining room and specialty restaurant photos. There are usually photographers on the pool deck at sail away. In March we had the package and have close to 150 photos. There is no limit to how many times or poses with a single backdrop.

Thanks, that's a great help.

Do you remember if the prints package was the same price as digital? Would rather buy in advance, but much prefer physical prints than digi which is not listed.

Thanks, that's a great help.

Do you remember if the prints package was the same price as digital? Would rather buy in advance, but much prefer physical prints than digi which is not listed.

I really don't know about this. I know that normally it is $100 more to get the prints in addition to the disk but I don't know about prints only.