Port canaveral

Going on a cruise soon, anyone lately cruise out of PC. Did you have problems carrying through security 12 pack of soda or taking water on?

Sailed from PC in December. No problems at all taking soda or water on board. They may check to make sure it is soda and water but otherwise no issues.

Just went over spring break. They just looked inside the twelve pack to make sure I wasn't smuggling. I noticed they shook people's water bottles to check for bubbles.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They directed me to a table a few feet away it took less than a minute to look through the handle of the twelve pack and tell me to enjoy my cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They directed me to a table a few feet away it took less than a minute to look through the handle of the twelve pack and tell me to enjoy my cruise.

This is what has happened to us as well the past couple of times in Canaveral with our pop and wine;)

In January, I carried on 12 sodas, but not in a "pack". I placed loose cans in the front pocket of my 24" rolling suitcase, which was my carry-on. Too large for an airplane carry-on, but just fine for cruises. Since my cans were not in an actual "pack", they just waved me on. My friends had actual "packs", and they were directed over to a nearby table, where their packs were looked at.

Different ports are different. Galveston seems to be one of the worst, as they look very carefully at each individual can, even reading the ingredients. And this is with the cans not in a "pack". I always carry loose cans in the suitcase, since I've never flown to a cruise, and enjoy having a variety of flavors. 3 times out of PC, I don't remember having the cans looked at.

Going on a cruise soon, anyone lately cruise out of PC. Did you have problems carrying through security 12 pack of soda or taking water on?

Oh...... never say that when you're talking about a cruise.

>>>shudder<<<