Room Service (reg menu)

insag

ok, I'm going to ask this question

I'm taking my husband on the Dawn Princess leaving Aug 29 out of Whittier, he hates to do formal nights, since it's his birthday I'm not going to ask him to, just got back from Med. in May on the Radison Diamond and he had to dress there it was a company trip...but I love the food served on these night can we order room service and get the same thing???????? reg outside room no suite or anything on this one, already all booked when I scheduled.

By the way if Princess is listening not having a full breakfast room service is very sad,, I hope they are happy because I think this not a good move at all and will remember this when making plans for my next cruise, they made this change after we had booked and paid for this trip, I hope they change back because I do like Princess lines but some of the stuff is starting to add up and make us rethink who we cruise with

counting down the days for Alaska

T

• 1 month later...

Then we found out that Princess decided not to do that again.

We would love to be able to order off regular dining room menus via room service during dining hours because our kids would be napping and we would miss a great dinner in the dining room. We tried to order off the regular menu on the Star this past January and it was a no go. We can only order off its room service menu. The only thing worth eating on that menu is its flan.

We couldn't even order food in the dining room and hand-carry it back to our room. The waiters said something about health codes, etc.... We ended up taking turns bringing food back to our room from the Horizon Court (buffet).

We couldn't even order food in the dining room and hand-carry it back to our room. The waiters said something about health codes, etc.... We ended up taking turns bringing food back to our room from the Horizon Court (buffet).

That what I do if I want breakfast in the cabin. Make a trek to Horizon Court and pick out exactly what I want. No worries about things getting cold or not getting overly crispy or soggy bacon or whatever your issues are :) Takes very little time to pull my hair back, slip on a shirt and shorts and make an HC run and bring it back to the room :)

This is just my preference...I'd rather have exactly what I want for breakfast and get it myself than have someone bring it to me and maybe have it not how I want.

Archived