Solo it is!!!

I booked an 8 day solo cruise on Liberty June 20th. I am excited, this will be my 20th cruise and longest one to date. I booked my airfare today and got an outstanding deal on first class tickets. Is it wrong that I am this excited to go by myself??? Maybe I should upgrade my room to a balcony from an inside?!

Good for you! Have a wonderful cruise. Upgrade if you can afford it but don't sweat it if you don't want to. I cruise solo 1/2 the time and often get an inside. I never regret it. You are not in your cabin enough anyway.

Go ahead and be excited! I am excited for you!:D

Awesome! I'd be excited to cruise solo too! Last year, I took my first solo vacation. Not a cruise, but I went to Europe by myself. Best thing I ever could have done, I had a blast! Met so many amazing people.

Have a wonderful cruise!

I wouldn't do 8 days in an interior cabin even when sailing with someone else, perhaps I spend more time in my cabin more than others, but I have a chronic illness so yes I rest a lot especially after a day in port, etc. So with that YES, get a balcony...esp if you got the zero supplement rate as I have found recently!

I love cruising solo. You can do what you want when you want to. You'll come home completely de-stressed and relaxed.

Have a wonderful cruise--and your first class flight! Which airline gave the good deal on first class?

Edited by winddawn