Getaway Aft PH, room for 4?

surran12

I am thinking about staying in an AFT PH on the Getaway. I was wondering for those who have, if the room would work for a family of 4, myself, DW, DS(7), DD(4). It says it sleeps 4 and I was wondering where the other 2 people would sleep? I've stayed in the 2-Bedrooms on the dawn and those are fabulous but I can't swing the difference between an Aft PH and 2-Bedroom on the GA and we love the Haven perks and would like to keep them if it's doable. Our family would all be happy and fine with the 4 of us in an inside so all sharing a room and small space is not a problem for us, but just curious about the sleeping options for the kids.

The kids would sleep on the couch that converts to a bed. It's in the living room. I'll be on the BA in Aug in an AFT Penthouse and my 2 nieces 10 & 8 will be with me and that's where they'll be sleeping. Just an FYI if your concerned with them sleeping in another room and the balcony being an issue, the balcony doors have child locks at the top of the door.

It should be the same as the breakaway. There's a separate bedroom & a combo dining & living room with a sofa bed. Deck 14 & 11 have a sliding door to the balcony from each room, the other decks just from the living room.

From what I have seen on here, they also include a second bath... so should be great for 4 unless the kids won't sleep together. I wish I could get this cabin on our sailing, but it is pricy had to go courtyard penthouse which is still great I'm sure 😊