Share Your BOGO Deals

E1 balcony on Adventure out of San Juan for our 20th anniversary in April 2016 to Southern Caribbean that goes to 3 islands we've never been to for $722 pp. Super excited. Gives us something to look forward after our cruise in November with the kids.

Changed my D1 balcony to two connecting D3's, same deck and still saved $700 for the Oasis next March. We're a family of 4 and will enjoy the space and having an extra bathroom! :D

We saved about $700 on our RFS on Adventure next May. My sister and brother in law also saved about $600 on their D1 balcony on the same sailing. If we were willing to split up into separate cabins we could have really saved a ton of money! Our kids are too excited about the RFS to make it worth it though.

I feel pretty good about the results of the BOGOHO sale with respect to my bank account!

I called the first day, and got an $800 reduction in the price of our GS on the Serenade in March. We had an excellent rate before the sale, but our fare is now down under $1,300/person!:) The only problem I had when I called to do this was the reservation was originally an open booking and the agent wouldn't let me use it...I had to cancel and rebook, and then move the former open booking to a different date. The best thing is, my timing was good. Those prices shot through the roof yesterday...GS rates are up $700 a person, and a JS is considerably more than our GS!

Seeing what happened to Serenade prices, I called today to move the date of the former open booking cruise to a date I wanted, and I ended up reserving a GS on the Liberty for December 2015 at a rate of $1,465 per person! According to the website, the Half Off saved me $1,050!

The other Royal Caribbean cruise I currently have booked is on the Oasis for this November, and that isn't eligible for the sale. We got an incredible Resident Discount of almost $1,000/person off when we booked that, so I doubt the BOGOHO sale would have saved me anything anyway.

I'm feeling pretty happy with Royal Caribbean today!:D

Edited by Cindy

We did very well I had orginally booked a 12 day Med cruise on Vision of the seas for July 2015 JS Aft Balcony for 11,300$ for the 3 of us with the Sale and Diamond Member. I am now paying 7,600$ huge savings I went on today and the price has risen quuite alot. Thank god I got the E-mail!!!!

Independence of the Seas Oct 25, 2015. Booked thru agency that is sponsoring and accompanying clients who booked this sailing. First Owners Suite for us! $3900 TOTAL includes all fees and taxes. OVER $2500 savings. Couldn't pass up the deal as we KNOW we will never see rates like this again coupled with the extra 250 OBC provided by the agency (not RCCL). They are also providing number of private events while on board.

Booked Oasis E Caribbean for 10-31-15. D6 balcony around $725pp before taxes etc. I think there was a gold CA discount. Total without insurance $1689. Booked on board so got reduced deposit and $100 OBC. I had researched Allure and Oasis OV balconies over last year or two and cheapest was $800pp. When I saw this I jumped all over it. Prices are already going back up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums