Golden Princess & Col. Frank 'Fuzzy"'s lectures

gingera

I had the opportunity to attend Col. Frank Fuzz's lectures on his military reconnaissance experiences and the U-2, on the South Pacific cruise April 1-29

It was very informative and interesting.

I had the opportunity to attend Col. Frank Fuzz's lectures on his military reconnaissance experiences and the U-2, on the South Pacific cruise April 1-29

It was very informative and interesting.

Sounds great!

Could you or others tell us more?

Thanks!

Aloha and mahalo :)

Some of the Col.'s topics were, Gulf War Intelligence Operations, Eisenhower and the Cold War Intelligence Operations, The U2 Spy Plane Series, The SR 71 Supersonic Spy Plane, Intelligence Aspects of the Attack at Pearl Harbor, Covert Military and CIA Operations in Vietnam and others....

He centered on the intelligence gathering mostly but he had a wealth of information on military history as well.

Some of the Col.'s topics were, Gulf War Intelligence Operations, Eisenhower and the Cold War Intelligence Operations, The U2 Spy Plane Series, The SR 71 Supersonic Spy Plane, Intelligence Aspects of the Attack at Pearl Harbor, Covert Military and CIA Operations in Vietnam and others....

He centered on the intelligence gathering mostly but he had a wealth of information on military history as well.

Thanks so much for writing about this! I hope to hear his talks, some day.

Thanks!

If you get a chance to talk to him ask him about the Black Taiwan Party Suit.:D Frank's a great guy and as said very Knowledgeable and friendly. I had the pleasure of sailing with him a couple of years ago. If you're ever in Dayton, Ohio some of his things are included in a display at Wright-Patterson Museum.

I was on the same cruise and attended all of his lectures. They were great. One of the few who will show up early and have a question period before he starts. To answer questions from previous lecture.