Can't see how to make payment on courtesy hold? expire exactly 24hrs?

I can pull up the reservation but don't see where to make a payment. I don't really want to call RCCL during this promo and have a long wait. I'd think I could do it myself.

Does it expire exactly 24 hrs after made? Made the hold at 2pm and it will expire at 2pm next day or do you really have until midnight?

When I make a '24 hour hold' reservation, I call up RCL sometime within that 24 hours to confirm the reservation. I do not know if you can confirm on the web site. Just give them the reservation number that is sent to you by e-mail when you call. They need to collect other info about the booking when you call.

When I make a '24 hour hold' reservation, I call up RCL sometime within that 24 hours to confirm the reservation. I do not know if you can confirm on the web site. Just give them the reservation number that is sent to you by e-mail when you call. They need to collect other info about the booking when you call.

You can do it online, but if it isn't working or isn't clear, you should call and make sure it's correct. They should be able to pull up your hold.

Longest wait I have had is 35 minutes. I normally call crown and anchor number and get through quicker (15 minutes) if you call on crown and anchor number it does at least tell you how long the wait time is. I needed to call before they opened so that was my longest wait. Even then I had issues as every time I selected current reservation option it said office was closed !!!!! I had to select option new booking to get through to someone on regular number.