I don't want to buy the ship

With prices like these no wonder they have over 15 Jr. Suites available.

redicoulous_zps20261d52.jpg

The IT staff at Royal Caribbean has been missing up quite-a-bit lately. When my sister checked her August reservation two days ago instead of $1,000 balance it showed a balance of $over $10,000.

Come on RCL IT Department you know better than this.

I checked the app for Alaskan cruises this morning and found a cruise for over a $1,000,000. And the inside cabins were sold out.

jayblue RCCL cruiser

I got one of those. You mean that wasn't a GREAT deal ? :)

I was once checking prices and inside cabins were going for over $100,000.00. :eek: I don't remember what ship or sailing, i just remember it was Royal Caribbean. A couple of days later they were fixed and back down to normal price ranges.

Edited by HeidiHo

the website is about 10 years old in tech, i just got 5 of the same emails about a hold expiring. the same hold i already payed for yesterday. smh also randomly reservations will disappear or order history , payment amounts will be wrong.

I checked the app for Alaskan cruises this morning and found a cruise for over a $1,000,000. And the inside cabins were sold out.

Minus the balcony discount, if you're a Crown & Anchor member.

With prices like these no wonder they have over 15 Jr. Suites available.

redicoulous_zps20261d52.jpg

The IT staff at Royal Caribbean has been missing up quite-a-bit lately. When my sister checked her August reservation two days ago instead of $1,000 balance it showed a balance of $over $10,000.

Come on RCL IT Department you know better than this.

The sad part is that they don't know better. Way to many post involving IT errors. Remember computer only do what they are programed for.

I'm curious though - what would happen if you tried to book one and then take advantage of that "Best price guarantee" that's advertised? :D Have you cross checked these errors with any TA sites?