Whats the Alchemy bar ?

tomboyy

This was my favorite spot to meet up with my husband for our predinner cocktail each afternoon on the Glory. The three bartenders were great and always made drinks that suited our taste. I love the "40 is the new 20" but you can ask them to make anything you would like. We took the class and it was terrific. Just be prepared to have a good buzz on as those martinis are STRONG!! :eek:

I've been right by the Alchemy Bar and didn't realize what it was. Now I want to try it out. Does the Miracle have one?

Not it does not. Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Liberty, Sunshine and Triumph all have the Alchemy Bar

Influenced by Martinis, read with caution

Heaven.

From now on, I will ONLY sail on those ships with Alchemy Bar!

(not really, but would be if 100% my choice)

Seriously though, my next goal... Cheers! plan + Alchemy Bar = a perfect cruise experience. :D

I'll Second that!!

Cheers + Conquest (post 2.0) and a good itinerary made for an AMAZING second cruise. The one this weekend will have a challenge to live up to, but I think if we can find the right bartender, it should be as good if not better!

This was my favorite spot to meet up with my husband for our predinner cocktail each afternoon on the Glory. The three bartenders were great and always made drinks that suited our taste. I love the "40 is the new 20" but you can ask them to make anything you would like. We took the class and it was terrific. Just be prepared to have a good buzz on as those martinis are STRONG!! :eek:

We are SO excited to try this on our upcoming Conquest cruise!! They might as well assign seating to us because I know we are going to be there alot!! :D