Is NCL leaving NO after the DAWN sailings in 2014-2015?

cod

I looked at late December '15 and Jan '16 and was surprised that there is not a Norwegian ship sailing from NO? Is this right? I'm surprised and disappointed if this is true.

I see the Dawn available out of New Orleans until April of 2016. The 16-17 schedule is not released yet so no indication of any changes to New Orleans yet. Where are you looking, because I'm logged in to NCL right now and see it?

I see the Dawn available out of New Orleans until April of 2016. The 16-17 schedule is not released yet so no indication of any changes to New Orleans yet. Where are you looking, because I'm logged in to NCL right now and see it?

Might just be that NCL has not yet decided which ship will be sailing from NOLA in the fall of 2016. No NCL ships from the end of April till late Fall has been the schedule. Have always thought NOLA was a popular port and certainly the ships seem to sail full. The folks in Louisiana love to sail, lots of people come down from the Midwest and so many visit NOLA for vacation in the cooler months so I would think there would be plenty of demand.

But if NCL makes changes I'll just drive to Houston.:)

I wish NCL could/would release the additional cruise itineraries because, as I've said more times than I can count, NCL has not released all of the itineraries/cruises and we need to stop worrying for now.

NCL will release the rest of the itineraries asap but not before they've firmed up all of the info needed to make it happen. It's the same with the South America cruises and the cruises from Boston, we need to wait for them to be posted.

That's it, that's all can be said.

Thanks everybody.

Yes, I went to the NCL site and saw that the Dawn will be in NO for at least 2 'seasons' from that port.

My initial problem was that I went to the online site I've been booking with for years, entered December 2015 as my sailing date and selected NCL and NO as the port I wanted to cruise from. Nothing. After further checking, I realized they show both the Star AND the Dawn sailing out of Tampa from late 2015 thru spring of 2016.

This is the second serious error I've noticed on this site. And if you're questioning my faith in these folks, I'm beginning to wonder too!lol

I did email the agent I always book with to alert her that she might want to tell the 'powers that be' that a correction was in order.