Can you help with Vision GS cabins? 8506?

Thinking of booking on Vision next year in a GS...BUT they are all right below the Windjammer, so I am concerned. Anyone stay in a GS on Vision or Vision class?

I was going with 8506 because it does not have an inside cabin across from it. Anyone stay in 8506 or nearby on Vision class? Am I better off with a JS under the spa, noise wise? Thanks!

Just off Vision, where we choose Aft JS's this time with no noise except vibration during final stage of coming into port. While 8588 had great wrap around terrace that got a lot of sun, actually really liked 8592 with very deep large terrace.

We had OS 8502 and GS 8516 on last Vision cruise in November with absolutely no noise issues. The staterooms are wonderfully renovated, but there are plumbing issues forward on deck 8 that are of more concern. We had sinks down first day and then no water final night and heard reports still of plumbing issues on recent cruise.

There is a great deal of movement of carts to a crew area at the back of the solarium on the starboard (right) side and those JS experience the most noise on deck 8. Suites under the spa experience no noise

Really like the aft 'secret staircase' located next to inside cabin 8579 for trips to the Spa, Solarium, Pool and Park Café.