Divina Early Dining Question

RoePost

Excited about sailing on the Divina this Sat. 5/10...However, we have early dining (I hope) and since we are flying we are dressing casually...(DH wants to wear dress shorts on the plane)....will our luggage arrive to our cabin in time to change for dinner...and if not, will we be allowed in the dining room with my husband in dress shorts? Thank you for the help..

We boarded around 2pm (April 7th sailing) and our bags arrived sometime around 4pm, as we were in our stateroom getting our lifejackets for the muster drill.

I noticed that the bags that had the preprinted tags arrived sooner than the ones without, but all arrived within 10 minutes of each other.

Happy birthday to your husband!

Our cruise on the Divina was our first, so I can't really give you a comparison to other lines. We loved it. Other than the events on our cruise, our favorite thing wasour dinner at Ristorante Italia. Based on our events, we spent a lot of time in La Luna lounge, and really enjoyed the service team there.