2015 ASIA and 2015/16 EXOTICS Release Date

Hi All,

That the Australia / NZ program for 2015/16 prgram has been released. Does anyone have the program or release date for the 2015 ASIA (Sapphire and Diamond) and 2015/16 EXOTICS programme (Ocean or Pacific) for Tahiti?

I just have the give choices for my folks who had their 01April 2015 Sun Princess 24 days cruise to Japan cancelled. Princess gave me a choice of three replacements cruises non of which appeal to them.

All Princess could say they still dont know.

Hi All,

That the Australia / NZ program for 2015/16 prgram has been released. Does anyone have the program or release date for the 2015 ASIA (Sapphire and Diamond) and 2015/16 EXOTICS programme (Ocean or Pacific) for Tahiti?

I just have the give choices for my folks who had their 01April 2015 Sun Princess 24 days cruise to Japan cancelled. Princess gave me a choice of three replacements cruises non of which appeal to them.

the Sun Princess is doing the 42 day from Sydney-Japan-Sydney on the 29th april 2015.....was that one of the replacement cruises

Hi All,

The cruise is still showing

24 Days

Australia & Asia

Sun Princess

From Sydney, Australia to Kobe, Japan

And is still for sale on there site we have heard nothing yet ...do you have any other information

Edited by diveinhere

The cruise is still showing

24 Days

Australia & Asia

Sun Princess

From Sydney, Australia to Kobe, Japan

And is still for sale on there site we have heard nothing yet ...do you have any other information

We have just down a Japan cruise on Diamond Princess. Onboard we were told by the Customer Services Director that only that ship will be doing cruises around Japan next year as there isn't enough demand for 2 ships. So the cruise above will change as it is their Japan relocation cruise.