Carnival Magic 3/23/14 Delayed Oil Spill Cruise Photo Review

This will be my Carnival Magic Photo Review from the late oil spill cruise. Enjoy!

Day 1 - Sunday

We all woke up this morning ready to have a great cruise when I checked my phone and saw that there was an oil spill and the Port of Galveston was closed. We were told that we would probably be able to board sometime today, so we went down to the hotel lobby and had breakfast. Afterwards, we checked out and drove down to check out the port. It was only around 9 in the morning then. We saw the port and hung around in Galveston for hours and hours. ImageUploadedByForums1399341941.093367.jpg.5a40b6395decc66d40a604b54686c23c.jpg This was the line to get a room there. We had to wait for like an hour. We got our room and went to eat dinner.

This is the end of this part of the review. I'll try to have the Monday portion of this review posted by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1399341599.740905.jpg.52f7e0fe31da38e1e569ffb5379743ec.jpg

Day 2 - Monday

We woke up around 5:30 in the morning in the hotel. We got ready and went to eat breakfast. Afterwards, we headed to the port, parked, and went to the priority boarding line because we purchased FTTF. It was worth the $50 because the line was so long. ImageUploadedByForums1399696294.445491.jpg.76efcebca738ba136a767b416b525b8b.jpgWe went through boarding and I thought it was weird that they didn't even ask for birth certificates or passports. We boarded and went to our room. We had a balcony on Deck 9. It was around 9 AM. We sat on the balcony waiting to leave. At around noon, we still hadn't left so we went to lunch on Lido. Around then, it was announced that we had to have the hull of the ship cleaned. We had a nice day sitting on the ship in Galveston. At around 8 at night, we were told that we wouldn't leave today. They didn't know when we would leave. I was tired, so I fell asleep early that night.

More of this review to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...