Carnival. Freedom 2.0

Does anyone have a copy of the FunTimes for the new Carnival Freedom itinerary? We will be cruising in June and would like an idea of what we can expect.

You may want to repost after May 10th because that is when the first group of guest post 2.0 Freedom renovation returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What is your itinerary? I sail May 18th, Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Will do my best to save the Fun Times.

Oooh! Please post info about ship and upgrades when you get back. We sail on July 5 (Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts and St. Maarten). Different itinerary, but still interested in the upgrades, entertainment, etc.

Oooh! Please post info about ship and upgrades when you get back. We sail on July 5 (Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts and St. Maarten). Different itinerary, but still interested in the upgrades, entertainment, etc.

I'll be on this itinerary May 24th. I'll try to post the FunTimes when I get back... if I remember. :rolleyes:

Guys, Blue Iguana, Alchemey bar, Cherry on Top and EAS were finished. Childrens area was not open the whole cruise. Only one show with the dancers played on the last night. Red Frog pub didn't open thi Thursday night at 6.

Guys, Blue Iguana, Alchemey bar, Cherry on Top and EAS were finished. Childrens area was not open the whole cruise. Only one show with the dancers played on the last night. Red Frog pub didn't open thi Thursday night at 6.

thanks! Did they add the waterworks to it?

They did not add waterworks. They still had a lot of construction material on board and some decks were shut off. Didn't look like and water stuff though.

Thanks for the update! Hope your cruise was wonderful!!!!

They did not add waterworks. They still had a lot of construction material on board and some decks were shut off. Didn't look like and water stuff though.

People were reporting these things, as well as the wet luggage and contents over on the Carnival AND John Heald Facebook pages, and it was annoying watching those posts just disappear, as if they were covering it up.

If those people over there think they are being fully informed, they are being mislead.

How was the show? Was it one of the new ones? DH and I haven't been overly impressed with the Playlist Production shows so far, but I'm hoping they will be better on the Freedom.

Our luggage was a little wet but not bad. It just poured for about an hour. It didn't ruin our cruise at all. We just hung up the wet stuff.

You could tell the show was new to the cast. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. Our cruise was very good!!!! Should have booked the repo cruise in Feb.