anyone else having issues with CCL website?

hlb76

I just booked our winter cruise on the Breeze and I can't get into to the page where you shop for excursions. Ive tried for a few days now and nothing :mad: I can on my Oct cruise. So I dont think its my browser. So weird!!

Is it that you can't see any excursions? If this is it, that is because for most of the 2015 cruises, the excursions haven't been posted yet. I have one in Jan 2015 and one in March 2015 that I am waiting for the same.

Steve

Maybe that is it.. It just does not load. I was hoping to look for F2F and get some ideas of other things to do. I normally dont book through them but something just might catch my eye. I booked a sailing for 10/14 back in 9/13 and did not have this issue. Thats why I love Cruise Critic they can help so much!! Edited by hlb76

Heather,

You can still go to the Excursions by Port and see what will be available once they get posted. Granted, some may go away and some may be new. But at least you will see if anything "tickles your fancy" and can be prepared once they become available.

Steve