Divina 4-26-14 Western Caribbean Dailies

Mrs. Squirrel

Here are the Dailies from our entire cruise week. We did the Western itinerary with stops in Falmouth, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; and Great Stirrup Cay. For you planners, this will give great information about the entertainment, dress code, theme nights, ports stops, dining times, and ship's specials.

Enjoy!

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/mrssquirrel2000/library/MSC%20Divina%204-26-14%20Western%20Caribbean%20Dailies

Edited by Mrs. Squirrel
Info added

Here are the Dailies from our entire cruise week. We did the Western itinerary with stops in Falmouth, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; and Great Stirrup Cay. For you planners, this will give great information about the entertainment, dress code, theme nights, ports stops, dining times, and ship's specials.

Enjoy!

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/mrssquirrel2000/library/MSC%20Divina%204-26-14%20Western%20Caribbean%20Dailies

Thank you so much. I will be doing this itinerary on 06 Dec 14.

We are sailing this Saturday and will be in G.C on Tuesday.

We have an independent excursion booked for 8:30 local time, is there a time change in GC?

Also, what time did you arrive in GC, at which port and how fast was the tender?

I'm just wondering if we will make the excursion in time or should I reschedule for a later time.

BTW...loving your review

Thank you. I'll be adding more to the review, today.

You will change your clocks back one hour before you go to bed on Sunday night/Monday morning. Ship's time will then match local time at all the port stops. The ship anchors at 8:00am and the first tender from the ship starts at 8:30am. MSC uses their larger life boats as tenders in G.C. and priority will go to those with priority debarkation and those on MSC excursions. Best to change it to a later time unless your excursion is willing to wait for you, which they might. They kept the tenders moving pretty well, but there is only so much room on each boat.

Have a great time!