Catalonia Gran Dominicus All-Inclusive Resort

gamaja

Does anyone know if they have day passes at Catalonia Gran Dominicus All-Inclusive Resort ? If so, do you know the price and what's included? Do you have to make reservations in advance? thank you.

Currently (low season May 2014) Day pass for Catalonia GD is $US45 pp. From 10am to 6pm (local time). I think you need to reserve in advance. You do need photo ID to collect it at reception.

email: grandominicus.guest@hoteles-catalonia.es

Tel: 809 616 6767 x6186 or x6240

Transportation from La Romana port is not included in the price or provided by the resort.

Thanks. I already sent an address to the e-mail of the website, but no response. It's different, so I'll use the one you provided. Thank you. I'm assuming that no food or drinks are included for that price.

Thanks for the e-mail address. I heard from them. No need to make reservations, just show up. $45 includes: It's from 10:00 am till 18:00, 45 USD per person. Lunch, pool, bar, snacks, pizzeria and beach are included. By the way, you must bring an ID (Passport, Driver License, etc) please.

Don't know how much Dream is but I do think it's nicer than Catalonia (better reviews). My family will be at Catalonia while I'm there, so I'm going to meet them. Catalonia looks nice too, but my first choice, based on reviews, would be Dreams.