Glory cabin 1116, Spa deck

Has anyone had that cabin or one close it to? Just interested in your comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had 1114 on the Conquest (sister ship). I like the location for the Lido deck. Makes it easy to get back to your cabin if you need it when out on deck. But it is a long way down to get off in port and seems like a longer way up after returning in port. It is also a long way from the dining room and theater. Elevators can be difficult to get. We had a terrible time getting an elevator when it came time for debarkation. None of them were coming up to deck 11. We called and then a couple arrived but they were completely full. We had to call again and finally they had a crew member bring up an elevator that was empty. The whole lobby area was filled with people trying to get the elevator.

We liked the quiet up there, at least for us it was quiet. I also liked the sliding door to the balcony instead of the regular door so there was no slamming of the balcony door. It was very windy on our cruise and we couldn't spend much time on the balcony while sailing. It was just too windy. The balcony is not covered so it provided little protection from the wind or sun.

Also people on the deck above can look down on your balcony. But that was very rare usually during sail away and when coming into port.

Sharon