Hot Sauce

DH is a big hot sauce fan, but not Tabasco, which is only thing he can seem to find on the ship. Have they changed to different brands? And is so does anyone know what kind? Also can DH bring his own hot sauce onboard? Thanks in advance!

DH is a big hot sauce fan, but not Tabasco, which is only thing he can seem to find on the ship. Have they changed to different brands? And is so does anyone know what kind? Also can DH bring his own hot sauce onboard? Thanks in advance!

You could also buy some in port, try some new ones. Might not work if you are flying home, but then again, for a few dollars, he can eat what he wants in the week, then leave the rest.

i read someone else brings their hot sauce lolol. i plan to bring some with me and pick some up in every port to bring home. my kids when they cruise always pick me up bottles of hot sauce too. ohhhhhhhh one time in Belize they got me some habanero that was beyond good.

I have seen various types at the condiment station for the Burrito Bar on 2.0 One morning they had a whole variety. Next time they had their own brand. Most was fairly decent. But I was looking for either Marie Sharp's Habanero from Belize or Green Tabasco.

Fortunately our cruise went to Belize and I picked up a variety of Marie Sharp's to take home.

Yes, you can take your own. My son takes a bottle of Texas Pete every time we sail.

I have only seen Cholula and Tabasco onboard Carnival except for the ships that have the 2.0 upgrades. Yes he can bring his own hot sauce.

For those who like hot sauce and happen to be embarking via Charleston (or just happen to find yourself there at some point) there is an awesome shop that sells nothing but hot sauce, barbecue sauce and salsas. It's called "Pepper Palace". You can sample just about everything (if your tongue can handle it). It's right in the little touristy marketplace area, whatever that's called.

They have a few other locations around the southeast as well, like St. Augustine.