Let's talk about the "Blue Towel"

IMKTDQT810

if you get up a little early on a sea day they put complimentary blue towels on some of the loungers. Just help yourself and take as many as you want. Also help youself to any reading material on the loungers or flip flops put out for your convenience! Sometimes the flip flops will be on two separate loungers so it may be harder to find a matching set in your size. Oh that carnival they really take good care of, the passengers.

HA HA HAAAAA!!!! LOVE this!

Edited by mephistoles

If you get up a little early on a sea day they put complimentary blue towels on some of the loungers. Just help yourself and take as many as you want. Also help youself to any reading material on the loungers or flip flops put out for your convenience! Sometimes the flip flops will be on two separate loungers so it may be harder to find a matching set in your size. Oh that Carnival they really take good care of, the passengers.

Yea I love that they do this. I get a free towel every cruise.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Forums mobile app

If you get up a little early on a sea day they put complimentary blue towels on some of the loungers. Just help yourself and take as many as you want. Also help youself to any reading material on the loungers or flip flops put out for your convenience! Sometimes the flip flops will be on two separate loungers so it may be harder to find a matching set in your size. Oh that Carnival they really take good care of, the passengers.

Even harder is finding two the same size in the same color. "Hmmm. I've got a left foot flip-flop size 7 in green, and a right foot flip-flop size ten in yellow." It's the adult version of your favorite children's matching game.:rolleyes::D

My apologies beforehand if this question has been asked already, but what happens if you lose your towel while in port? I was thinking of purchasing cheapo towels from Target for the beach while in port because I'm worried about the kids losing them.

You lose it u pay for it.

And people do lose them, ever ride in a taxi in Mexico, all the seat covers are blue towels/

Thanks think I will bring a few of my own in that case.

Yea I love that they do this. I get a free towel every cruise.

Only one! We try to get several so when we go into port we don't have to bring a wet, heavy and dirty towel back on the ship. We trade them to taxi drivers for free rides and they use them for seat covers!