Ferry/Bus Tickets - Bermuda

I posted this on the Bermuda boards but haven't gotten a response yet... I read that the Ticket Booklets (15 for $30) are not available at the Dockyard yet. Anyone recently back from Bermuda who can verify if the ticket booklets are for sale right now, or can only buy the multi-day passes instead? Thanks!!

I posted this on the Bermuda boards but haven't gotten a response yet... I read that the Ticket Booklets (15 for $30) are not available at the Dockyard yet. Anyone recently back from Bermuda who can verify if the ticket booklets are for sale right now, or can only buy the multi-day passes instead? Thanks!!

I'm not sure about buying tickets in advance, but they were pretty easy to buy the first morning at the dockyard. I got a three day pass for my wife and I within 15 minutes being off the ship and got around Bermuda easily.

We just returned and the ticket booklets were not available while we were there. Don't know if they will be later or not. Passes and individual tokens were our only options. We used tokens and spent less than the 3-day pass, but it all depends on how much traveling you plan on doing.

I hope the tickets are available in 2 weeks, not sure why they would not be except they are cheaper than the passes, depending on how many trips you plan. I hate to pay twice what I need to! I wonder if you can get them in Hamilton?? Might be worth it to just buy one token to Hamilton and then get the tickets there?? :(

I hope the tickets are available in 2 weeks, not sure why they would not be except they are cheaper than the passes, depending on how many trips you plan. I hate to pay twice what I need to! I wonder if you can get them in Hamilton?? Might be worth it to just buy one token to Hamilton and then get the tickets there?? :(

If the ticket booklets are not available at the Dockyard, they would be available at the Hamilton Visitors' Information Center on Front St or the Department of Public Transportation (DPT) Central Terminal on Washington St in Hamilton.

It may be worth a token to go to Hamilton to buy the booklet, but it will cost you time going to Hamilton and returning to the Dockyard. The first weekday ferry that you could be on departs the Dockyard at 9AM . The Hamilton ferry departs at 10AM and would be arriving at the Dockyard at 10:20AM.

SBtS