18 + Pool Area on Carnival Conquest?

doc617

Trying to find out if the Carnival Conquest has an 18 + Pool Area?

Any one know that answer to my question, it would be great to not always go to the pool area with kids everywhere.

Let me know if you know, thanks :)

The Aft Pool and hot tubs on the lido deck are Adult only (signs are posted) on the Conquest but the area is not adult only. The pizza station and ice cream station are back in that area so you will see an occasional kid.

We spent all of our time at the Aft Pool for 3 weeks last year and rarely seen any kids. You are going in the summer though so will probably see more kids than we did.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

As the pp said the aft pool and hottubs are SUPPOSE to be adults only, but in my experience (9 times on the Conquest) that is OFTEN not enforced. And when it is a guest has probably had to force security to take action.

I have never been on the conquest but other ships I have been on have a serenity or adult area, but they are 21 and over, not 18 and over. At least I thought that is what the signs said

Conquest does not have a Serenity area, but as others said the aft pool is adult only (does not say what age). We did not see any kids in that pool or around it when we were there. But, as mentioned the pizza place is back there too. Kids are allowed in the area, but not in the pool.