Pets at Sea

Hello,

I have tried searching the forums for this, but cannot locate anything at the moment.

Im sailing on the Independence of the Seas in July, and can pre order a gift card for this.

But just wondering, what the price is on board ?

The pre order card is £30. Is it better to pre order, or just wait till im on board. I have read somewhere ( old thread that I cant even locate now )

that it cost $31. If this is true, in pounds that only £19. So obviously I would be saving by waiting. If no difference though, id rather book now.

Any info will be greatly received.

:)

The pricing is the same onboard as it is to preorder. So to save yourself some trouble perhaps just wait until onboard. You may pick out some extra accessories or clothing for the animal that may cost more than the standard price.

Edited by smileyperry

Also, if you are a C&A member there should be a discount onboard. My daughter did this on our cruise and somehow lost the animal while debarking. We got both kids one last time. They are cute and they sometimes offer specials if you want to buy outfits or accessories.