Menus

Which ship would have an O'Sheehan's bar?

So far only Epic, Breakaway and Getaway. O'Sheehan's is going to replace Blue Lagoon also on Dawn class and Jewel class ships but it takes time (when each ship goes to dry dock).

So far only Epic, Breakaway and Getaway. O'Sheehan's is going to replace Blue Lagoon also on Dawn class and Jewel class ships but it takes time (when each ship goes to dry dock).

Ohhh **crossing fingers** that the Jewel will be getting an O'Sheehan's during her drydock.

Ohhh **crossing fingers** that the Jewel will be getting an O'Sheehan's during her drydock.

She will be. Our Meet and Greet is going to be held at Moderno that is listed at Deck 13 Midship. That was the location of the Star Bar. We will see all of the changes in about a week and a half. As I am sure many are anxious to see pics we will do our best to get some posted once we return on May 31st. :D

Edited by kdzkatz
typo

She will be. Our Meet and Greet is going to be held at Moderno that is listed at Deck 13 Midship. That was the location of the Star Bar. We will see all of the changes in about a week and a half. As I am sure many are anxious to see pics we will do our best to get some posted once we return on May 31st. :D

I am beyond thrilled! And can't wait to see pictures and the menu. :D