Booking the next cruise on the same ship

CimW

I just had a thought.

Doing a b2b this summer and thought what if on our second leg we don't want to get off and want to take the next cruise on the same ship.

Is it possible if there were any cabins available?

It is possible, but I'd check availability at some point early in the second leg. We contemplated this on our last b2b and there were no cabins available.

I would check on the time frame, I know they have to have a list of passengers something like 48 hours ahead of time.

I just had a thought.

Doing a b2b this summer and thought what if on our second leg we don't want to get off and want to take the next cruise on the same ship.

Is it possible if there were any cabins available?

It is possible, but I'd check availability at some point early in the second leg. We contemplated this on our last b2b and there were no cabins available.

Yes, as Carnival Brides said, it IS possible, it's just not very likely. Most ship's are sailing full these days. IF there's a cabin available it would probably be the very lowest inside cabin (the people who booked those cabin's would have been upgraded). If you're happy with that, and it's available, go for it!

Edited by Plant

I would check on the time frame, I know they have to have a list of passengers something like 48 hours ahead of time.

On Carnival you can book up until the day of embarkation. We booked 20 hours before a ship left once. In order to book the day of you have to call Carnival directly. I know some of the other lines (I *think* RCI is one of them) you have to be booked a day or more in advance.

When we booked a day ahead it was not cheap ($700pp x 3 passengers) for a regular balcony on Pride in February. It was the most expensive cruise we've booked yet, but we had to take whatever they had available and we wanted out of the snow.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

On Carnival you can book up until the day of embarkation. We booked 20 hours before a ship left once. In order to book the day of you have to call Carnival directly. I know some of the other lines (I *think* RCI is one of them) you have to be booked a day or more in advance.

When we booked a day ahead it was not cheap ($700pp x 3 passengers) for a regular balcony on Pride in February. It was the most expensive cruise we've booked yet, but we had to take whatever they had available and we wanted out of the snow.

Nice to know! :)