What am I doing wrong

Allison&Eric

I have read countless posts regarding the Comfort Inn and cheap rooms, but I can't seem to find them. Three adults and I will be in Nassau in late August and I tried to get a room at Comfort Inn. With taxes and fees it will be close to 300.00. They told me the 152.00 rate then charged almost 100.00 more for the extra two people. Where are you people getting these cheap rates??

Also, I have stayed at the Atlantis a few times (love it) and nothing there is cheap so I am thinking we will spend at least another 100.00 trying to get and drink.

Is Breezes a better choice? How bad is it since I have already seen Atlantis?

When I was checking prices on the Comfort suites for 4 adults, they told me the same thing. They charge an extra amount if it is 2 adults as opposed to 2 children. Not right in my opinion. It is still cheaper to book a room for 4 adults than for each couple to book their own room. Friends opted not to come with us to Atlantis, so I booked a room for two of us. Got a rate of $164.00 plus taxes and fees. (I never found a rate of $152.00).Altogether, its around $190.00 for the two of us. We paid more per person to do a dolphin swim excursion in Cozumel last year. I've been dying to see Atlantis so we thought it was worth the money. Others may disagree. We are in Nassau from 7:00 am Tuesday to 7:00 am Wednesday so we have all day and night there. :)

If you haven't been there, definitely go. It is one of my favorite places. If I could get a day there for less money I would. Others in my party want to go, but it is hard for me to justify.

Try to take some food with you from the ship. A sandwich or something. The food there is expensive and unless you are dining in one of the higher end restaurants, not really worth it.

Try to see the One and Only club next door. Wow!

Archived