Buying drink pkgs but already have 2 other pkgs

Back in August I purchased a Platinum 5-bottle wine package for myself and the original soda package for my husband. We've decided to get 2 drink packages but were wondering if I should cancel the first two and order the upgraded packages or will they let me pay the difference for these? How long does it take for them to issue a refund? The small problem is the credit card I used back then no longer exists so they won't be able to just credit it back to my card.

Second question - we are not coffee or tea drinkers. Would we be better off with the Premium Packages? I drink wine, Champagne by the glass, mimosas, cocktails & water. He drinks beer (imported), Coke Zero & water bottles which he adds Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade packets to.

Any help would be appreciated!

Back in August I purchased a Platinum 5-bottle wine package for myself and the original soda package for my husband. We've decided to get 2 drink packages but were wondering if I should cancel the first two and order the upgraded packages or will they let me pay the difference for these? How long does it take for them to issue a refund? The small problem is the credit card I used back then no longer exists so they won't be able to just credit it back to my card.

Second question - we are not coffee or tea drinkers. Would we be better off with the Premium Packages? I drink wine, Champagne by the glass, mimosas, cocktails & water. He drinks beer (imported), Coke Zero & water bottles which he adds Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade packets to.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regarding the second question, it sounds like you can get by with the Premium package and your husband can get the Select package. The only thing he would miss is the bottled water.

Regarding the first question, I'd try to do it onboard. I worry about the ability of Royal customer service being able to properly get a credit to a credit card that does not exist.

I forgot to mention he likes to have an occasional Tanqueray & grapefruit so I think we'll get the two Premiums and get our original purchases credited back to our onboard account once we board. I just don't want any confusion about which package we are using when we get there. My husband will be getting soda as soon as that cup hits his hand! Lol