Any Pictures of JS aft cabin #7156 on the Grandeur

I know JS's usually have a walk-in closet, but I don't think this one does (aft cabin #7156). Does anyone have any pics or can you tell me if the closet is at least larger than the normal closet, if not a walk-in. It would not be a deal breaker, because I really wanted an aft cabin and a JS is just icing on the cake for the price we paid. Just want to know if I can pack more clothes or not.........:p

Thanks,

Gwen :)

I know JS's usually have a walk-in closet, but I don't think this one does (aft cabin #7156). Does anyone have any pics or can you tell me if the closet is at least larger than the normal closet, if not a walk-in. It would not be a deal breaker, because I really wanted an aft cabin and a JS is just icing on the cake for the price we paid. Just want to know if I can pack more clothes or not.........:p

Thanks,

We were in 7154 in February. It did not have a walk in closet. I think it is about the same size as a normal balcony closet. We did love the aft JS so it was worth the difference. The balcony had a table, two chairs and two lounges. We are going on the Grandeur this Friday and had a balcony room booked but called to change to an aft JS when we got home because we loved the aft JS so much.

Royal Caribbean told me that the 7th floor JS are 245 sq feet with a 78 sq ft balcony. The 8th floor JS are 265 sq ft with a 102 sq ft balcony. We booked an 8th floor JS. I will try to remember to post my feelings about the difference when we get home.

Sue

• 3 months later...
Anything on this? We are in 7156 in November and after our AMAZING aft JS on Enchantment, I'm worried this won't measure up? I'm a little worried about noise from the lounge below, so I will be bringing ear plugs, just in case.

Check out this thread:

Aft Junior Suite on Grandeur - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

This might answer some of your questions.

When I started this thread, I had the wrong cabin #. I am in 7150, corner aft.

Check out this thread:

Aft Junior Suite on Grandeur - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

This might answer some of your questions.

When I started this thread, I had the wrong cabin #. I am in 7150, corner aft.

Both corners on 7 deck have walk-ins. No walk-ins on 8 deck because you bump against the two RFS.