upsell take back-or not

buckeye82

Within the last hour I have recieved three emails from NCL. The first offered me an upsell. The second, about half an hour later said that the upsell rep. wished to recall the offer. A few seconds later I recieved the same offer as in the first email. Anybody have any clue what is going on? I have never been offered an upsell before. Maybe I still haven't! :p

Within the last hour I have recieved three emails from NCL. The first offered me an upsell. The second, about half an hour later said that the upsell rep. wished to recall the offer. A few seconds later I recieved the same offer as in the first email. Anybody have any clue what is going on? I have never been offered an upsell before. Maybe I still haven't! :p

Have never heard of upsell via email.

My Mother got one via email and thought it was junk. $#^@&

Yes they do. I a guessing it is not to a suite as they are so limited. Might be inside to balcony?

In any event, jump on it sooner than later, before it/they are all gone.

They were clear about what the offer is! I would have to discuss with my DH when he gets home.
If you wait, you probably won't get it. Call DH!

About a month before any cruise, we forward our home phone to one of our cell phones just in case the Upsell Fairy calls. We definitely don't want to give her the opportunity to pass us by and go to the next lucky people on her list.

Edited by Cruise_More_Often

Well of course DH saw right away why we had gotten three emails about the upsell. On the first offer the Rep. had put the wrong sailing date! So she rescinded the offer and then resent the upsell for the correct sailing in email number three. And we did get a phone call a little while ago also.

We have decided to pass on the upsell. It was from a lower category suite to a higher category one that would move us from the aft to the front of the ship. The most seasick my husband has ever been was in the front of the ship. And it really wasn't a fantastic bargain anyway. So we will stay in the smaller space, enjoy the suite life and the aft views! :)

Well of course DH saw right away why we had gotten three emails about the upsell. On the first offer the Rep. had put the wrong sailing date! So she rescinded the offer and then resent the upsell for the correct sailing in email number three. And we did get a phone call a little while ago also.

We have decided to pass on the upsell. It was from a lower category suite to a higher category one that would move us from the aft to the front of the ship. The most seasick my husband has ever been was in the front of the ship. And it really wasn't a fantastic bargain anyway. So we will stay in the smaller space, enjoy the suite life and the aft views! :)

Thanks for sharing your scenario. I adote the aft too. So totally get ya on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious which sailing you are booked on.

Oh, I see you were recently on the Jade! What type of cabin did you have? We leave on the Jade a week after you leave on the Jewel. Have a great cruise!