Southeast Tours Skagway - Private Tour?

Hate 2 W8t

I emailed Southeast Tours about the Yukon Horseback riding tour with Joni. I asked about customization of the tour. Yesterday, I spoke to Dave at Southeast Tours and he had some options for me. I liked what he had to present, but my DH is a little unsure of it. The reason is that this would be a private tour with Dave, in his personal auto, out to where there are few people around.

I feel fine about it since Dave responded to the message sent directly to Southeast Tours. And Southeast Tours / Joni was recommended by BQ and Yukon. But, to make DH feel a little better, I thought I would ask the "great ones" about it. Anyone know Dave? Maybe BQ or Yukon?

Yes, I know Dave - he owns Southeast, and my expectation is that he'll do a fine tour for you. I think that using his personal vehicle is a little odd, but whatever works - maybe he just wants a break from the office.

Murray

Thanks Murray. I don't know if it's a contributing factor, but it's Dave's birthday as well as mine the day we will be in Skagway. We had a good laugh over the coincidence. :D He has offered to drive us up to the horseback riding tour, then over to the nice lunch that another one of their tours does instead of the "snack", a tour of a wildlife museum and then a dog cart ride and/or ATV's out to the smallest desert. Sounds like a day packed with great stuff (of course I would still rather be on the glacier mushing, but that will be my incentive to return). ;)

Thanks, again!!!

Archived