3rd birth cabins on Aurora

I've recently booked 2 outside cabins on Aurora & just been allocated the cabins.

Im happy with the deck i'm on but when looking at the plan, the cabins in question aren't stated as having additional births. I'm reluctant to point this out to P&O as it will probably result in us being moved down to deck F.

Do I need to worry? Is this common place? If they want to move us to balconies that will be just fine!

I've recently booked 2 outside cabins on Aurora & just been allocated the cabins.

Im happy with the deck i'm on but when looking at the plan, the cabins in question aren't stated as having additional births. I'm reluctant to point this out to P&O as it will probably result in us being moved down to deck F.

Do I need to worry? Is this common place? If they want to move us to balconies that will be just fine!

Not a problem, lots of cabins have an extra bed/beds. You will not be moved unless it is to a better cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi, sorry if I have not read your post properly, are you trying to say that you need two three berth cabins to accommodate your party, but you have only been allocated 2 berths ? If this is the case then I would certainly point it out to P&O or a couple of you could be sleeping on the prom deck !!!!!

To clarify, 2 adults 1 Child per cabin, 6 separate places charged, booked & paid for. 3 passengers on each reservation, (all details present & correct on tickets/cruise personaliser). But for some reason the cabins allocated dont show as having 3rd or 4th occupancy when i check the deckplan (albeit they are the same grade as some others that do have 3/4 beds, but those are on a lower deck). If there is a problem its definitely P&O's and not mine surely? (?)

To clarify, 2 adults 1 Child per cabin, 6 separate places charged, booked & paid for. 3 passengers on each reservation, (all details present & correct on tickets/cruise personaliser). But for some reason the cabins allocated dont show as having 3rd or 4th occupancy when i check the deckplan (albeit they are the same grade as some others that do have 3/4 beds, but those are on a lower deck). If there is a problem its definitely P&O's and not mine surely? (?)

You need to contact whoever you booked it with. You will not get the answers you need on a forum.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you are worried about the births then perhaps you had better contact the midwife. Personally I wouldn't get out of my berth to do it.

If you are worried about the births then perhaps you had better contact the midwife. Personally I wouldn't get out of my berth to do it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha my sides are splitting...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Hasthagotnowtmoist