ultimate drink package coffee question

I understand that there is a time limit before getting another alcoholic drink with the package, but does this time limit also apply to the specialty coffees/bottled waters?

There are no time limits with the drink packages.

I never experienced a time limit on my March Oasis cruise for alcohol with the package. The only time limit I have seen is getting the freestyle soda machines cause the cup is chipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No time limit in my experience. Order a drink then order another one. I did this for dinner because I wanted more than one and dinner and it took too long to get drinks in the dining room. Never had a problem, neither did any of my table mates. We all brought in 2 drinks and then ordered the shot of the day (not on the premium package)

I have a follow up to this as well. Do you get any discounts for buying the package on land before you cruise or will you pay the same price if you just purchase it as soon as you walk onboard?

thanks.

Same price, pre-cruise or onboard. However, if you think you would like to skip the first (or more) days of the cruise, then you must buy onboard to do that. Royal will let you buy the package for a partial cruise, as long as you buy it for at least the last 4 days of the cruise.

Edited by clarea

I have a follow up to this as well. Do you get any discounts for buying the package on land before you cruise or will you pay the same price if you just purchase it as soon as you walk onboard?

thanks.

Well, you could pay more on board if they raise the price between now and sailing. Buying now does lock it in. I think some of the specialty dining prices went up recently.